Thursday, September 18, 2008

Creative Writing #7 + Grandma's Birthday! + South Beach Development

September 18, Thursday
Today is my grandma's birthday!



Here she is, I made a video of her - 家 (Jia) March 2008 when I was still in Year 1. These are some frames from the video. I really want to work on this video further and I will! The second picture is an image of her as a baby. She's the best. Sun yat fai lok (Happy birthday in Cantonese)!

Ok today I was late for Creative Writing, and I didn't manage to copy any notes! It's also the workcheck and I rushed with all her work yes I did.

After Creative Writing class I walked over to 8Q beside Singapore Art Museum to check out the exhibition there and then to South Beach Development for the Singapore Biennale. Long day, tired.

No comments: